You lie awake at night because of a nagging problem
You know what I mean:
- The stubborn social problem.
- The fault that just cannot be found.
- The defect that provides overtime for your customer service.
- That single bug in your software that you cannot debug.
- That problem that results in a couple of angry letters every week.
- Those payments that are always too late.
You have tried everything, but to no avail. Could your presuppositions limit your view of a solution?
We can help you expose these suppositions.
For example, by bringing together experts from different worlds that will be able use their thinking techniques to take an unorthodox approach to your problem. These techniques could be the Current thinking checklist, Challenge and provocation from Lateral thinking, techniques from the CoRT programme and Systems dynamics.